The WSTP scholarship is for students entering or currently enrolled at an accredited, two- or four-year university, college or vocational/technical institute that have participated in extra-curricular activities sponsored by WSTP. Applicants should also demonstrate service activities to better his or her community. Along with the application, please enclose 1) a copy of your most recent report card or transcript, 2) a class schedule or acceptance letter when mailing the application, and 3) an essay.
All scholarship materials must be received by September 1, 2012. The scholarship recipient(s) will be notified by September 5, 2012.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is a free program. If you are unsure of the version of your Acrobat Reader, open the program, click on the Help menu, and choose "About Acrobat Reader" to check the version.
- Click HERE to download the scholarship form.
- Choose to "Save" the PDF file to your desktop.
- Open your updated Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click the File menu and choose "Open" to browse for the scholarship application on your computer's desktop.
- Fill in all the fields of the scholarship application on your computer.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You can't save data that you've typed on the form. Please print out your completed application (and an extra copy for your records). Also, ignore the message about signing at the top of the program's window.
- Send the scholarship application to the e-mail address stated in the application, along with the other documents requested above.